* Analog audio: signals, frequency response, noise, distortion, wow & flutter, clicks and interference.
* Digital audio: analog-to-digital conversion, sampling, quantization, dither, digital-to-analog conversion.
* Sound isolation: sound isolation methods, practical sound isolation techniques for home and small recording studios, vocal booths.
* Acoustic treatment: background to room acoustics, acoustic treatment, porous absorption, membrane and panel absorbers, diffusion.
* Recording studio configuration: recording room, control room.
* Introduction to essential audio electronics.
And more once available.